Catching Pure Joy on the Wedding Flip Side
If you think planning a single wedding is a lot of work, try planning an entire day of wedding celebration festivities that incorporate both cultures and preferences into a seamless full day, chalk full of elaborate details. Pure Joy Catering entered this beautiful celebration on the flip side. The Bride and Groom, along with all their guests changed outfits for the second set of events and all the linens, tableware and decor were also completely switched over to showcase a beautiful, soft pastel colored California style wedding.
After the traditional Indian wedding ceremony and lunch, Pure Joy Catering ended the day’s celebration with yummy passed appetizers and a delicious plated meal.
- Caesar Salad; Crisp House Baked Croutons, Incredible Dressing, Aged Parmesan and a Meyer Lemon Squeeze
- Hearth Baked Breads and Focaccia with Provincial Dipping Oil
Entree Course Options
- Grilled Salmon with Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Roasted Medium Rare Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Mushroom Bordelaise and Horseradish Sauce
Entree Course Presented With
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Farmer’s Market Roasted Heirloom Carrots with a Nutmeg and Honey Glaze
- Garnished with a Shard of Roasted Garlic Crisp
- Rosemary Speared Grilled Vegetable & Polenta Tower on Basil Cream and Roasted Tomato Pasilla Sauce
We just love this wedding, not only because you can see the love and two cultures blending together, but the work and dedication to create this seamless and fabulous wedding deserves some major kudos!
Wedding Vendors that brought it all together…
Venue: Villa Verano
Coordinator: Trina Scmidt Weddings & Events
Catering: Pure Joy Catering
Photographer: Elizabeth Burgi Photography
Florals: Coco Rose Design